Range Rover evoque

If ever a vehicle was designed to boost already over inflated egos, the Evogue was it.

I used to have a much less flashy early Vogue which suited my requirements reasonably well at the time, though it must be said that the long outdated V8 Motor was far from efficient, so I didn’t keep it very long.

Had an Evoque and got rid after a year - rattles galore which could not be remedied - I have had an F Pace for the last 16 months and had no bother at all - probably the best car I've owned

Pointless cars, my girlfriend loves them. I can't stand them. There are far better cars at driving around on roads for the price but I prefer cars that can handle corners well and go like stink. Range Rovers do neither on the road and if it's practical you want, again you can get far better. Cars also look way way better than SUV's and off roaders

thoughts on these automobiles? Obviously every car is a twats car according the smb like
Not reading the rest of the thread, and I know it will have been SEB, but it's a f***ing Lasses car. Any bloke driving it needs their head examined .
Canny car for a bird mind

Chelsea tractor.

Look at me i have a Range Rover.....tosser
It's for folk who can't afford a real Range Rover though

Lovely car. We’ve got a Cayenne and I absolutely love it. Proper show-off middle class car, mind. And getting 16 mpg round town hurts like fuck.

Just costs if anything ever goes wrong, though...

Sorry to knock your end in and all that.
Hi tec they may be, but appearance wise I always thought they looked like an average family saloon run around.

Had an Evoque and got rid after a year - rattles galore which could not be remedied - I have had an F Pace for the last 16 months and had no bother at all - probably the best car I've owned
Which model you got mate? I really fancy one of these as my next car.

Sorry to knock your end in and all that.
Hi tec they may be, but appearance wise I always thought they looked like an average family saloon run around.
It’s all about personal opinions really isn’t it? I suppose that’s why there’s so many different looking cars around. I love the Porsche styling on the front end, the headlights and bonnet.

Back