Range Rover evoque

:lol:Cheers mate...just for info I’m about to spunk away all my money on Discovery 3 v6 HSE on Friday....between that and my series 3 I’ll never ever get stuck anywhere...assuming that they’ll both start when I want them to.:lol:
Don't do it daft lad. Get a series 1 instead and start the collection properly

I hate to conform with rest of the SMB but I genuinely believe they are for females as well.

I also think the design is fussy and it hasn't dated well.

Love the new Velstar. Couldnt quite believe it's below the RR sport in the range
I'm not sure I'd like a touchscreen for the car. Changing anything on the dash must be a nightmare if you're driving, unless they have a physical scroll-wheel as well?

Awful awful cars, purely because land rover have sold themselves out of doing what they do best...building outstanding off road/luxury cars that break down every now and then.

The convertible version should be used for as target practice by anyone with any alobiton or blowing things up.
Woman's Range Rover because they're easier to park, allegedly.

Didn't Posh Becks have some involvement in the styling?

She had a part in a particular special edition, but the core design goes right back to the concept version which although similar, was much sleeker with different dimensions if I remember correctly.

Back