Range Rover evoque

X5 is awful. Had one for a courtesy car

I've not driven one. The Volvo was being heavily incentivised and it was in stock within their wider group.

The residules are really strong at the moment which was an uncertainty for them as a new model so Id never be able to get the same deal now.

Wife loves kerbing it though, the bitch

I'll often pop to our local Waitrose on a Sunday morning if we run short of sourdough and pumpkin seed plaits and I find the sight of people struggling to fit their enormous 4x4s into normal sized parking spaces truly uplifting.

It won some car of the year award.

It's alright. The interior doesn't have the same luxury as an X5 or Q7 or the big lexus one.

But the dash and digital pad is great. Plus it looks the best from the outside Imo
I’ve the older model and love that. Will be another 3 years or so before I change but willl probably just get the new model. I thinks it’s fantastic.

Evoque looks nice mind. May get one for the missus next year.

Was very tempted by one, but decent spec and engine is north of £50k second hand.

They've just brought out a smaller one too, the E-Pace.
The one previewed on Grand Tour was just over £30k looked at lot of car for the dough

I've not driven one. The Volvo was being heavily incentivised and it was in stock within their wider group.

The residules are really strong at the moment which was an uncertainty for them as a new model so Id never be able to get the same deal now.

Wife loves kerbing it though, the bitch
Be out next motor I think

Back