Range Rover evoque

Awful awful cars, purely because land rover have sold themselves out of doing what they do best...building outstanding off road/luxury cars that break down every now and then.

The convertible version should be used for as target practice by anyone with any alobiton or blowing things up.

Phil ya little f***ing munchkin, get yourself a 335d or 535d and rag the automatic gear box to within and inch of its life.

Next time just ask me before embarrassing yourself with a thread like this ffs.

Awful awful cars, purely because land rover have sold themselves out of doing what they do best...building outstanding off road/luxury cars that break down every now and then.

The convertible version should be used for as target practice by anyone with any alobiton or blowing things up.
Well said that horse botherer!!

Well said that horse botherer!!
:lol:Cheers mate...just for info I’m about to spunk away all my money on Discovery 3 v6 HSE on Friday....between that and my series 3 I’ll never ever get stuck anywhere...assuming that they’ll both start when I want them to.:lol:

Those who own their own salon man.
Horrendous cars. Stick them in the same bucket as BMW 1-Series and Beetles.
What did you not like about the 1 series? I get 55mpg out of mine, cruise control, rear wheel drive (although front wheel from next year) best Idrive system on the market.

Back