Random things you say that...

"Can I help you with anything" normally sends her into a 5 minute rant about her doing all the work in the house.

I use it a couple of time a week.

If she ask’s me owt usually reply with a mix up of
“Does a bear shit in the woods”
And
“Is the pope a catholic”
Usually ending up with

“Does the pope shit in the woods”
And others

Drives her mental

If she is in a bad mood and being a dickhead telling her to "Have a day off" usually makes things better/worse.

Also when my farts are lifting and she complains about the smell. "of course it stinks, it came out of my arse hole" goes down well.

Last edited:
Housewife rodeo ?
Use the ex wife's name during sex and see how long you can stop on 😄🤠

When i call her by a different name, that never goes down well

Usually gets me a couple of days silence

Once used the ex wives name ..... Quietest week of my life

Even more awkward - American Mumsnet - his sister's name:

I must have been bored.

Last edited:
I've just come back in from the gym and our lass says what's the roads like cos she's off to work .
" Mainly black with white lines down the middle" says I .
I got a full 5 seconds of stare with her mouth moving but no sound .
Particularly proud of this one 😄
In a similar vein, my current wife seems obsessed with the weather, whenever she asks "what's it like outside" I just say "massive".

Whenever passing a pub that professes to sell "home-cooked food" I'll say "I wouldn't want to eat there".
Still as funny now as it was 30 odd years ago.

In a similar vein, my current wife seems obsessed with the weather, whenever she asks "what's it like outside" I just say "massive".

Whenever passing a pub that professes to sell "home-cooked food" I'll say "I wouldn't want to eat there".
Still as funny now as it was 30 odd years ago.
Does she like it when you call her your current wife?

Backing up the drive with the seat belt beeeper going, reversing bleeper going, she says "How many dumb noises does this car make" I repliied "Not as many as you" She high fived me and said " That's good man"...she would have beaten me to a pulp two years ago.

"Can you bring me my spare car key to the golf coarse"after I somehow managed to lock mine in the car today.
She was calling me numb until I reminded her of the time she got a week old car wrote off by driving over one of those pop up bollards has it was on its way up. Also chucked in the time she got a puncture and I drove 15 miles to where she told me she was and she wasn't there. I found her half hour later 2 junctions further down A19.
Said I was a knob went in a mood and 10 hours later still there.

Back