Random things which make you irrationally annoyed

I listen to a lot of true crime podcasts, so a lot of dates are involved. For some reason quite a few seem incapable of saying 'sixth' and say 'sicth'. Absolutely does my head in!

Even respected broadcasters do the "Sicth" thing. John Snow did it incessantly during his Battle Of Britain documentary. That reminds me: in that doco he kept talking about "Nazi fighters and bombers". They weren't Nazi fighters and bombers though, they were German fighters and bombers. The pilots were Germans not all of whom were Nazi supporters. It's like saying Tony Blair sent the New Labour army into Iraq.
I find it easier to undertake.

Which contrary to popular misconception is not illegal, if carried out safely.

Last edited:
-When thickos on facebook spell "en route" as "on route"

-M&M World on Leicester Square London has nothing to do with M&Ms and who the fuck wants to buy £20 plush toys of the M&Ms

-People who use Americanisms

-Frankie & Bennys shite food at extortionate prices

- People who call their lunchbox their "baitbox"
Mother in law searching thru me cupboards then shouting "not much in" as she scavanges for biscuits

Pedestrians who press the button at the crossing when you're the only car visible for miles

1,000 kroner fine here if caught walking through red light. I don't know of anyone here crossing red lights. Even with no cars in sight, we just press the button and wait our turn.

TV adverts.

Two of them at the minute are really doing my head in.

Them utter wank stains pretending to step down into a wine cellar and then
pretend to step back up with a bottle of f***ing piss like its the world cup.

And

That stupid ginger cow perched next to some cripples bed preaching about accident lawyers. Blokes in supposed agony until the ginger fuckwit opens the curtains then begs for people to contact them and sue their employers

Cravendale .... We can confirm, "It's not milk"....... "It's not milk" ... "It's not milk".... "It's NOT milk". Yes it f***ing is !! It says so on the bottle!

Back