Random things which make you irrationally annoyed

TV adverts.

Two of them at the minute are really doing my head in.

Them utter wank stains pretending to step down into a wine cellar and then
pretend to step back up with a bottle of f***ing piss like its the world cup.

And

That stupid ginger cow perched next to some cripples bed preaching about accident lawyers. Blokes in supposed agony until the ginger fuckwit opens the curtains then begs for people to contact them and sue their employers

I hate the Lidl one at the moment. Not for the whole of the advert, just the line in the song which includes the words "Emotional gravy"

Something that really annoys me, is when you go for a meal in a decent pub, and you ask for brown sauce and they bring you some unbranded cheap sachet. Its like they've done everything else right, and just when it comes to the finishing touch, they shoot themselves in the foot.

I also get really really annoyed at women who use the word "lush" to describe almost everything.

"Elf on a shelf".

Last edited:
People who after being told the sum of their shopping then proceed to rummage round their handbags for their bank cards. Why not have it out before they get served?
People who don’t pick up their dogs shite, the dark nights seems to amplify the laziness.
Fox hunting, from the dicks on the horses to the simpleton ‘terrier men’ can’t imagine how anyone would get enjoyment out of that.

Snoop Dog on the Just Eat adverts. I want to snap his jaw every time the ad comes on

(So pleased I didn’t bother with the Tyson fight last night, apparently Snoop was ‘commentating’ on it).

I wouldn't say I feel irrationally annoyed; more, bemused with people who say nothink for nothing..... Redchester for register..... Funedral for funeral.....fwee,ferty for three and thirty.....
There's loads of stuff but equally there'll be loads of stuff I say that would likely annoy people.

When TV programmes lie to you.

I don’t mean by portaging a story inaccurately, or being biased etc, I mean like when on a shit programme like come dine with me a bloke goes to the butchers and the conversation goes something like “Hello Tony”, “Hello Dave! Nice to see you, how can I help?”, “well I’m having a dinner party tonight so I need some of your best steaks”, “oh right, well I’ll make sure to sort the best out”

Fine - if this was filmed on a go-pro or a hidden camera or whatever, but it’s not. It’s filmed by the cameraman in the corner of the room who was there before the bloke walked in. It’s all set up. There’s probably multiple takes. Which is fine if it’s a film and we need to see the conversation as a story point or to flesh out a characters personality etc but it’s not, it’s just an unnecessary scene of filler that they’re now trying to pass off as “reality”.

Annoying as fuck. Happens all of the time. Local news stories are filmed like this, sometimes with clear multiple takes because you would be able to see the other camera from the angles that have been edited together. Why? What does this add? Fuck all. It’s a waste of everyone’s time.

I’ll add unnecessary recaps and spoilers in the opening 3 minutes of a programme into the list too. “Here’s what’s coming up on today’s show...” “after the break we’ll be...” “before the break we saw...” fuck off man!

People who after being told the sum of their shopping then proceed to rummage round their handbags for their bank cards. Why not have it out before they get served?
People who don’t pick up their dogs shite, the dark nights seems to amplify the laziness.
Fox hunting, from the dicks on the horses to the simpleton ‘terrier men’ can’t imagine how anyone would get enjoyment out of that.

Wankers who check their receipts while dawdling out the shop boil my piss
Women who call people mate.

Lezzers

Could/should/would of

This.

“If only I could of done things differently, I would of’
Shit bags in trees.

And this.

Instead of leaving shit, they pick it up, bag it and hang it off a bush, lazy dog owning bastards.
People who say things like

Most happiest
Most angriest
Etc etc

It’s ‘happiest’ or ‘most happy’ you f***ing idiots

Last edited:

Back