Random things which make you irrationally annoyed

When the BBC report on Sweden's match refers to Seb Larsson as 'former Arsenal and Birmingham'.

Time at Arsenal - 3 years, 3 appearances
Time at Birmingham - 5 years (including loan), 184 appearances
Time at Sunderland - 6 years, 176 appearances

Why mention bloody Arsenal rather than us? Rationally annoyed. Defund the BBC!

When there is perfectly ample room to get turned around drivers who insist on reversing out of my cul-de-sac right into a corner leading up to the entrance and exit of the street that is obscured by a large fence. What if someone was coming round at the same time?

Drivers also performing a three point turn at the narrowest part of a large turning area and getting right up close to my car.

Drivers speeding in and out of the street.

Drivers indicating to turn up the stretch leading to the exit when it is one continuous bend. What’s the point?

' click ' the bbc technology programme appears on Bbc breakfast at weekends, git smug presenters and watched by wrang'uns whose parents probably watched ''tomorrows world ' and therefore wrang'uns too.

‘Sunday club’
‘Out out’
Photos of people’s vaccination card
I hate the photos of the vaccination card
You've had a jab ffs, not solved global warming.
People who run or walk their dogs on a designated bike path with headphones in, make a big thing bout being scared when passed by a cyclist, all can do one
Spot on this. I'm a runner, dog walker and a keen cyclist. Keep on the left and your dog on a lead...nee problems.

Last edited:
‘Sunday club’
‘Out out’
Photos of people’s vaccination card
That, or 'Key Worker' on their Facebook profile pictures.

Staying on the subject of Covid:

- People who constantly ask stupid/silly/simple questions about it when the information is on the website and clear as punch. Do you need someone to wipe your f***ing arse as well?

- People not wearing masks properly almost a year on since they became mandatory. F***wits.

- Scruffy gets not washing hands correctly/at all in toilets in pubs.

Last edited:
The bin at vacuum stations at garages. It’s obvious you’re likely to generate quite a bit of rubbish and the bin has the smallest opening ever and is always full to the brim.

just watched a magic trick on AGT
it wasn't magic at all *shocked*
what is making me unreasonably cross about it is how crass the "trick" was and the judging panel are all agog over it

*simmering*

Back