Random Streaming ?

if i pay for a match pass tonight, i also already subscribe to Audio will they be in sync if i watch and listen together

or if anyone is travelling from london to rochdale fancy giving is a lift and a ticket

if i pay for a match pass tonight, i also already subscribe to Audio will they be in sync if i watch and listen together

or if anyone is travelling from london to rochdale fancy giving is a lift and a ticket

You can pause the match, so you could manually try and sync them up. But they won’t naturally sync up unfortunately

First World problems eh? 😁

I actually quite like it without the commentary, to be honest. Commentators are just annoying. I wish the matches on TV had an option of just the crowd noise and no commentary, I'd use it all the time.

I’ve done it loads of times, ensure the video in front of the audio and then keep tapping pause and play on video, you can get it more or less spot on.

The one bonus of the streaming service is not to have to listen to the two most miserable people on earth commentating......The day the club get a commentary on the streamed games is the day I unsubscribe from my VPN.

Great player, he’s came on in last few seasons under pep. Fancy him to get 15+ goals this season, undroppable at the minute for city

Back