Random games you owned

When I was a bairn and had a chipped Playstation, me Dad used to bring home some games from a lad at work every now and then. Off the top of me head, I can remember Skull Monkeys and Frenzy. None of my mates had played them, not sure how popular, or not, they were .

When I was a bairn and had a chipped Playstation, me Dad used to bring home some games from a lad at work every now and then. Off the top of me head, I can remember Skull Monkeys and Frenzy. None of my mates had played them, not sure how popular, or not, they were .

I always wanted Skull Monkeys.

I always wanted Skull Monkeys.
Can't remember how far I got on it as a kid but wouldn't mind playing it again

I had an Amiga 600 and a couple of cases of games for that so there will have been a lot of random ones in there, most of which probably never got played.

Last edited:
Hyper Lode Runner on the Gameboy. Sent me dad to get me another game from Toys R Us and they didn't have it so ended up with this.

Exactly what it says on the tin - the more unusual the better, mind.

Logon or register to see this image

Point and click game - seemed decent at the time but looks a bit cack on YouTube looking back.

Ya picture is knackered.

I've had more than my fair share of absolutely pants games. I mean even for the current generation who the fuck would think up Goat Simulator (albeit it's actually good).

Logon or register to see this image

Would estimate I spent months of my life on this.

Back