Random games you owned

Metagalactic llamas battle at the edge of time - Spectrum 48k

Thrill Kill - Playstation. It was a pirate copy that was doing the rounds, I think it got banned

Leisure Suit Larry was a bit odd mind. Anyone ever play any of those?
I had it on the Amiga but could never get past the "prove your age" quiz at the start. You had to answer a number of random questions like "John, Ringo, Paul and _____" or "which artist had a 1972 hit with Heart of Gold" which was like a foreign bloody language to an 11 year old me, I'd probably still struggle to answer them now.

Pretty clever way to stop randy kids from playing it tbf. Bastards.

2 of the most grossly underrated games of all time

"The Hunter" or "Battle Hunter" an RPG Board game

Logon or register to see this image

And "Koudelka" Take Final Fantasy 8 mechanics and make it a Western Horror game and this is what the result was

Koudelka was very good. Picked it up cheap and was pleasantly surprised. I'm a Final Fantasy fan boy and there were some similarities.

No idea if it was obscure but I don't know anybody else who had this. It was a US import I had with an adaptor to make it work on my SNES

Edit : can't get the images to upload but the game was best of the best for the SNES. A kickboxing game I assume based on the film.

Last edited:
No idea if it was obscure but I don't know anybody else who had this. It was a US import I had with an adaptor to make it work on my SNES

Edit : can't get the images to upload but the game was best of the best for the SNES. A kickboxing game I assume based on the film.
Looks canny.

Most of my time on the Snes was spent playing Street Fighter 2, Mariokart and International Superstar Soccer Deluxe. Don't think I played much else.

Back