Random games you owned

Logon or register to see this image

Utter shit iirc.
Really? I heard it was unbelievable, Jeff

Ya picture is knackered.

I've had more than my fair share of absolutely pants games. I mean even for the current generation who the fuck would think up Goat Simulator (albeit it's actually good).

Would estimate I spent months of my life on this.
It was great for about a month until I learned there was a way to score every time.

Last edited:
Ya picture is knackered.

I've had more than my fair share of absolutely pants games. I mean even for the current generation who the fuck would think up Goat Simulator (albeit it's actually good).

Would estimate I spent months of my life on this.
Had that on my Amiga. A couple others I had on there were Microprose Soccer (which I played loads of) and Manchester United Europe

Parasite eve import, mam spent £60 on that back in 97 or 98.

Have a few random PS1 games in the loft, including Excalibur 2055 which was rated "Awful" by IGN.
I absolutely hammered parasite Eve when I was younger, class game

Used to play atomic runner on my mega drive when I was younger

Loved a game called lodoss war on my Dreamcast, I had it on copy and played it a canny bit but I remember f***ing up my save and I kept dying so never went back to it, I checked a video of it on YouTube and it's like a shit sega version of diablo

Last edited:
Can anyone remember the Sonic game on the Dreamcast, where it was 3D and you would crawl around a planet and dig for the jewels? (IIRC)

Back