Random games you owned

Pizza Syndicate - like a strategy game where you had to be the best pizza shop, had the demo and constantly played it when I was a kid.
Incubation - Turn based shooter strat (think Xcom).
Alundra - this rad rpg on the ps1 that had SNES graphics.
Hurl - A FPS but instead of guns it was food...
Redneck Rampage - just a FPS where you shoot rednecks was great, drinking moonshine for health and stuff.

Pizza Syndicate - like a strategy game where you had to be the best pizza shop, had the demo and constantly played it when I was a kid.
Incubation - Turn based shooter strat (think Xcom).
Alundra - this rad rpg on the ps1 that had SNES graphics.
Hurl - A FPS but instead of guns it was food...
Redneck Rampage - just a FPS where you shoot rednecks was great, drinking moonshine for health and stuff.

Alundra was banging.

Bit more modern than some of the games in this thread but Red Faction: Guerrilla on PS3. Severely underrated IMO it was absolutely brilliant sandbox game. Every building was destructible. Even the online was class.

Logon or register to see this image

An eight year old me trying to play a football management game wasn’t ever going to work

I used to have signing on fees really low and nobody would sign for me, because I thought signing on fees were how much money they had to pay me to sign for me 😂

I had one on the PS1 called fyro and klawd, i looked all over the net last year to put it on a raspberry pi but couldnt find it anywhere

Another one i think i must of played at a mates house on either the snes or the megadrive was a football game where some of the players has special moves. Ridiculous curl on the ball, 1 had a flame shot, 1 could dive for free kicks etc. I cant remember what it was called and cant find it when searching either

Back