random drugs test

Know about opioids and NPS, never heard coke mentioned and I've been around conversations about this a lot.

Interesting. Again, I find that pretty staggering given the very short timeframe one can sniff away vast sums of money and dive straight in to financial hardships.

It's one of the reasons there's such an issue with residential burglarys around my way.

Interesting. Again, I find that pretty staggering given the very short timeframe one can sniff away vast sums of money and dive straight in to financial hardships.

It's one of the reasons there's such an issue with residential burglarys around my way.
It's not even that good.

Stopped buying it years ago when it started to go from a Bank Holiday Sunday/New Year's Eve thing (an ideal pick me up for endurance drinking) to a normal weekend thing.

Drew the line when we went on a pub quiz on a random week night and a mate offered me a line. Decided I'd rather use the money to buy an excessive amount of computer games.

Wouldn't pillory someone for it (as can be seen in this thread), and I think the prohibition model we have in ineffective.

It's not even that good.

Stopped buying it years ago when it started to go from a Bank Holiday Sunday/New Year's Eve thing (an ideal pick me up for endurance drinking) to a normal weekend thing.

Drew the line when we went on a pub quiz on a random week night and a mate offered me a line. Decided I'd rather use the money to buy an excessive amount of computer games.

Wouldn't pillory someone for it (as can be seen in this thread), and I think the prohibition model we have in ineffective.

I've never really 'got it' tbh, just not my idea of a good time. But while you say it's not that[/b] good, I've known a fair few people who seem to think it's class and worth spending more than they can't afford to spend on it. Given the fact its so pricey it's easy to see how it can ruin lives very quickly.

Seemingly alarmingly easy to get hold of. Drugs have moved out of the big cities and have definitely infiltrated the surrounding towns.
Obviously it's still in the city, but coke and others have certainly moved out to the smaller towns

Its everywhere mate....in fact it's harder to find someone who hasn't took drugs to the sensible one who has never touched nout

Its everywhere mate....in fact it's harder to find someone who hasn't took drugs to the sensible one who has never touched nout
Among people aged 20-40 I think you'd probably be right. Most people have tried something at some point, even if it's just once.

Whether someone is sensible enough has little to do with it.

Among people aged 20-40 I think you'd probably be right. Most people have tried something at some point, even if it's just once.

Whether someone is sensible enough has little to do with it.

I used to then I had kids and grew up. I know mates who are up all night then watching the bairns Sunday morning.

Not my idea of good parenting but can't say that can you

I used to then I had kids and grew up. I know mates who are up all night then watching the bairns Sunday morning.

Not my idea of good parenting but can't say that can you
Same mate. I'm not opposed to it, if I was on a lads weekend or the like I could well decide to do something tbh. If me and the Mrs went to Amsterdam we'd probably get stoned.

Generally though my view is that there's a time and place and it's not when you are in your 30s and raising a family imo.

I've never worked on a site (or took drugs tbf) but what is to stop a worker pissing in a bottle before hand, keeping it on him, then when told to go for a piss, pouring said bottle into sample bottle, and handing it over ? surely they can't be watched over having a slash ?
serious question btw
We get these tests all the time. People literally watching you piss & then it's checked for correct temperature to make sure you didn't have a sample and a false knob of some description :lol:

I have never sampled any form of drug,seen plenty who have,total waste of cash,as is alcohol.I saw coke for $3 a gram in panama years ago.
Same as me mate. Never seen the need to try drugs. Drank enough beer in the past mind. Suppose the difference is that alcohol is legal and illegal drugs are, well, illegal. And the older I’ve got, the less I drink. I’ve got beer in my fridge that I bought three months ago for an evening out at a BYO restaurant.

Never touched drugs but if you were to test positive what is stop to someone denying taking it to their knowledge? Could you not just claim you think you've been spiked?

Back