random drugs test

one of me mates has just been caught with cocaine in his system.....this was from Saturday hes obviously gone onto site Monday and been random piss tests..

is there ever anyway of getting out of such things or will it be instant dismissal

one of me mates has just been caught with cocaine in his system.....this was from Saturday hes obviously gone onto site Monday and been random piss tests..

is there ever anyway of getting out of such things or will it be instant dismissal

Depends on the company, and also who caught him....

We worked as sub-contractors for a large building company and had to agree to their random drug testing, luckily no-one got tested....

If he's the first to be caught they could set an example of him....

Depends on the company, and also who caught him....

We worked as sub-contractors for a large building company and had to agree to their random drug testing, luckily no-one got tested....

If he's the first to be caught they could set an example of him....

there was 6 caught on the same day all positive for BEAK

and to you other fuckers

A) i dont work on sites

B) WINNERS DONT USE DRUGS

C) Always carry a spare veil of Pish

I've never worked on a site (or took drugs tbf) but what is to stop a worker pissing in a bottle before hand, keeping it on him, then when told to go for a piss, pouring said bottle into sample bottle, and handing it over ? surely they can't be watched over having a slash ?
serious question btw

I've never worked on a site (or took drugs tbf) but what is to stop a worker pissing in a bottle before hand, keeping it on him, then when told to go for a piss, pouring said bottle into sample bottle, and handing it over ? surely they can't be watched over having a slash ?
serious question btw
Where I work yes you can and yes you are. Funnily to prevent the scenario you’ve just described.

Back