Random away day photos

Class that mate.

There is that many lights shining into the camera lens for this photo to be ever found credible of flying orbs in the sky. My iphone does the same thing in a brightly lit place (with loads of lights) when I snap a photo.
Just pissing about marra ;), I knew it was the floodlights as I hid the word between my pics as it's lens flare/ghosting or summit I think. It's a class photo :cool:

Logon or register to see this image

seattle sounders away, Quest Field - 2005, 4 days after we'd be humiliated by Vancouver White Caps 3-0, and the pre-season before we were humiliated by every club in the league, finishing with 15 points. Hell of a trip as 18 years olds 7000 miles from home. shared the ferry from Vancouver to Victoria with the Mic Mac and the team, including some greats such as Ben Christensen, Andy Welsh and Martin Woods, who scored a screamer in dour 1-0 win over BC Allstars which was basically a team cobbled together of anyone on the island who knew what soccer was. got on the local TV that night pissed. ended the trip on a nudist beach outside of vancouver wiped out off space cakes and lost 2 days

Anymore photos from that trip?

McGeady was quality that day
The one he scored to make it 2-2 was class

arsenal 2011. 0-0. remember nothing of the game. in a state when we arrived at kings cross, someone decided to smoke a joint, good night vienna. managed to take this photo. me mate and his brother didnt get in
Was that when welbeck missed a chance at the death to make it 0-1. I was in a state that day mind

Last edited:

Back