RANDOM ACTS OF KINDNESS

I’m trying to buck the trend, this reputation we’ve got for being kind is too much pressure and leads to all sorts of problems so for very act of kindness I carry out an act of evil. Mainly involves shouting boo at old folk and not letting people out at junctions. Oh, and if bump into anyone from not around here then I call them a kernt. Life is about balance.
Explains a lot.

There was a lunatic on a train from London to Dartford with git massive knife. He was off his tits and was on the phone to someone saying he was coming to stab them. He'd been sitting next to a girl who was absolutely terrified so she came to me in tears asking if she could sit with me.

She'd texted her boyfriend to come and pick her up from the station which was several stops past mine. I stayed on the train with her, got off at her station and then waited with her until her boyfriend arrived.

When he did, she said thanks and hopped in the car and fucked off, leaving me stranded. *****.

I thought you were going to say that when the boyfriend turned up he was the lunatic from the train with the massive knife and the pair of them gleefully proceeded to hack you to bits with it.

I thought you were going to say that when the boyfriend turned up he was the lunatic from the train with the massive knife and the pair of them gleefully proceeded to hack you to bits with it.

How would that have happened? The knifeman was still on the train when we got off.

I’m trying to buck the trend, this reputation we’ve got for being kind is too much pressure and leads to all sorts of problems so for very act of kindness I carry out an act of evil. Mainly involves shouting boo at old folk and not letting people out at junctions. Oh, and if bump into anyone from not around here then I call them a kernt. Life is about balance.
No act of kindness goes unpunished

It was a picture on IG, the little girl had stuck coloured crate paper to the wall as a Christmas tree as they didn't have the space/cash for a tree. I was out picking out our tree with my two young kids and it broke my heart. The Christmas spirit.
Well played marra

It was a picture on IG, the little girl had stuck coloured crate paper to the wall as a Christmas tree as they didn't have the space/cash for a tree. I was out picking out our tree with my two young kids and it broke my heart. The Christmas spirit.

love that

When I first moved into my flat an old lady neighbour held the door for me as I was carrying my bed. She'd not seen me before so I asked how she knew I wasn't a murderer. She said a murderer wouldn't have a nice bed like that. Maybe I should've said nothing but I said

"You'd be surprised"

When I first moved into my flat an old lady neighbour held the door for me as I was carrying my bed. She'd not seen me before so I asked how she knew I wasn't a murderer. She said a murderer wouldn't have a nice bed like that. Maybe I should've said nothing but I said

"You'd be surprised"

Carry on....

"You'd be surprised"
And the random act of kindness was that you decided not to murder her.

Shucks, you’re kind. 😂

Back