RANDOM ACTS OF KINDNESS

christmas 2018 I saw someone on my social media who looked like they were gonna struggle that christmas. Sent a message asking if they needed any help and they reluctantly sent me an amazon list of presents their daughter wanted and said it would be appreciated if I could get something from the list. I bought the whole list.

I saw an old lady walking up the side of the A19 near Wolviston a few years back so I parked at the next layby (might have been a farm entrance) and walked back to see what the crack was. It became pretty clear she hadn't a scooby (dementia) so took the poor old dear back to the police station in Stockton. Got a nice thank you call from her relatives.

On the receiving end, I've had a lost wallet posted to me two or three times.
I've returned two purses that I've found over the years.

The second one I had to contact cineworld as she had a cineworld pass in it. they rang her and gave her my phone number

A few months back, I was walking near quite a busy road. There's a common to one side where a lot of dogs get walked. A woman's dog (some sort of setter) bolted over the road near a junction and, fortunately, made it through traffic. I crossed another road to hold on to its collar until the owner could get to it. I left as the dog was getting a stern talking to about road safety.

I haven't seen slow Joe post anything about Brexit. Are you not getting him confused with squashjoe?
:lol: :lol:
christmas 2018 I saw someone on my social media who looked like they were gonna struggle that christmas. Sent a message asking if they needed any help and they reluctantly sent me an amazon list of presents their daughter wanted and said it would be appreciated if I could get something from the list. I bought the whole list.
:eek: yay gannin to heaven

There was a lunatic on a train from London to Dartford with git massive knife. He was off his tits and was on the phone to someone saying he was coming to stab them. He'd been sitting next to a girl who was absolutely terrified so she came to me in tears asking if she could sit with me.

She'd texted her boyfriend to come and pick her up from the station which was several stops past mine. I stayed on the train with her, got off at her station and then waited with her until her boyfriend arrived.

When he did, she said thanks and hopped in the car and fucked off, leaving me stranded. *****.

I was behind an old woman in the queue at Tescos
She was buying a playstation for her disabled grand bairn and stood for ages explaining to the lass behind the counter how she'd been putting away £5 a week from her pension so that she could afford the one present her grandson wanted. When she came to pay the £250 she counted out all the £5 notes and then got the change from her purse. after what seemed an age it turned out she was a pound short and the heartless bitch behind the counter told her she couldn't let her off with the quid and she would have to put it back on the shelf. I was disgusted and had a right go at the shop assistant. There was no way I was going to let that happen so i carried it over to the shelf and returned it for her.

Im sure those were tears of gratitude in her eyes as I left the shop.

Helped an old woman into her apartment with her shopping trolley in Manhattan.

She said something in a thick as fuck New York accent along the lines of "I'm just like Blanche DuBois depending on the kindness of strange men" and gave me a kiss. It was class to be fair. I'd only been there for about an hour an'all.

About 2 year ago I heard that a lad I had been to school with had been having ground breaking cancer treatment in Germany , was keeping him alive but costing him everything . (20k a shot)
This kid had actually been a bit of a twat to me at one time ( and I hadn't seen him for 40+ years ) but I thought why not ? send him £20 on crowd fund.
I put my name to it so he would know it was from me as I thought , well if he is dying he will at least feel no one holds grudges against him .
Sure enough he commented how many people he had thought didn't like him had sent money . He's still alive

help people find their dogs all the time...been out at midnight with a torch sometimes..

forever helping old folk/mums etc reach stuff or carry stuff in supermarkets...

girl at work's boy friend ditched her just as they'd moved into a flat so I went round and put shelves up for her..did a few bits..

whenever I can really, doesn't take much to be nice..

On a lads holiday years ago me and me pal helped an old scouse couple carry their luggage and that down to their apartment right at the bottom of the complex (git was hill), got their dropped all the stuff off and went on our merry way. Went to the hotel bar in the evening and this same couple comes piling over bawling and shouting in front of everyone that we'd nicked the fellas wallet full of money. Didn't have a clue what he was on about but security and everythinng got involved and came and checked our rooms and that. Fuckin hate scousers me.

you sir are an absolute gent...

I’m trying to buck the trend, this reputation we’ve got for being kind is too much pressure and leads to all sorts of problems so for very act of kindness I carry out an act of evil. Mainly involves shouting boo at old folk and not letting people out at junctions. Oh, and if bump into anyone from not around here then I call them a kernt. Life is about balance.

On a lads holiday years ago me and me pal helped an old scouse couple carry their luggage and that down to their apartment right at the bottom of the complex (git was hill), got their dropped all the stuff off and went on our merry way. Went to the hotel bar in the evening and this same couple comes piling over bawling and shouting in front of everyone that we'd nicked the fellas wallet full of money. Didn't have a clue what he was on about but security and everythinng got involved and came and checked our rooms and that. Fuckin hate scousers me.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Back