RANDOM ACTS OF KINDNESS

Logon or register to see this image

Read it and weep dullards.
Got this for searching the moor one night for a neighbour who went missing one night in February years Ago. She would have died if someone hadn’t have found her and it happened to be a mate and me out one the moor looking for her using our local knowledge.
Knickers on the outside of our trousers or what!
Class that like.

I get reminded of it regularly with people taking the piss .
I’ve been working in the ambulance service for 30 yrs and it never gets mentioned about the lives that’s been made a difference of but this one means more to me and gets more piss taking legs than all them years put together.
I love how specific they are on the certificate. Not only elderly, but also from Darite... :lol:

I haven't seen slow Joe post anything about Brexit. Are you not getting him confused with squashjoe?

Not like @king of the road to make a twat of himself

Got this for searching the moor one night for a neighbour who went missing one night in February years Ago. She would have died if someone hadn’t have found her and it happened to be a mate and me out one the moor looking for her using our local knowledge.

The ironic thing being the chief constable probably done fuck all for his own constables who were involved.

Last edited:
I saw a bloke and his mrs and kids running fir the train, i wad of cash fell out his pocket. A big butch lesbian walked towards it and stood next to it, I ran to the cash picked it up and ran to the train, I just managed to hand the family man his money, he was so relieved. Was quite pleased with myself after that

I saw a bloke and his mrs and kids running fir the train, i wad of cash fell out his pocket. A big butch lesbian walked towards it and stood next to it, I ran to the cash picked it up and ran to the train, I just managed to hand the family man his money, he was so relieved. Was quite pleased with myself after that

Did he tell you to avoid the metrocentre on a particular day?
There wasn’t one for 5 miles as government cuts made them the most sparse force outside Scotland

He probably stuck them onto unsatisfactory performance in that case.

In the past, I've bought groceries for struggling neighbours, and paid for an old woman's shopping in the supermarket, when she found she didn't have enough money, to pay for all of the shopping in her trolley.
I've been out in the car, when I seen a Mam, Dad, and their young kids, caught in the pouring rain, at a bus stop, so I pulled over and gave them a lift home.

In reverse, a kind lass off this board, once sent me some chocolate bars in the post, when she seen I couldn't find them in the shops in H/pool.

Did he tell you to avoid the metrocentre on a particular day?

He probably stuck them onto unsatisfactory performance in that case.
Sawyer seems to have a good rapport with the troops when you talk to them. The commissioner is another matter mind. She’s hard work by the sounds of it listening to her spout.
The day of the awards, us commoners were in the afternoon and the serving were in the morning with the mornings being very well attended.
I was absolutely knackered as I’d done a night shift the night before and slept in a bit too

Sawyer seems to have a good rapport with the troops when you talk to them. The commissioner is another matter mind. She’s hard work by the sounds of it listening to her spout.
The day of the awards, us commoners were in the afternoon and the serving were in the morning with the mornings being very well attended.
I was absolutely knackered as I’d done a night shift the night before and slept in a bit too

The ones I have been to were always mixed between officers and civvies. They were always in the afternoon though so you could go to the bar afterwards! Times have changed!!

The ones I have been to were always mixed between officers and civvies. They were always in the afternoon though so you could go to the bar afterwards! Times have changed!!
I’ve talked to the chief a couple of times since and he still remembers me even after all those years which is a commendable thing as most people forget me within minutes. I have to say that I find him a nice bloke.

Thanks for covering the name up. I’m going to use this now.

Found an old lady confused down cox green. Said she lived in Columbia and was trying to get to the bus stop to go to the galleries. I walked her back home where she lived near to the vic pub. Took us a while. Every couple of mins she would ask who I was and where we were going. I did think I bet she doesnt live there but when we got to the house the front door was open and her family were there looking for her.

Another time on the way back from getting a chinese there was a man drunk lying on the road. I pulled over to help him up. A neighbour noticed and came out, said its happens all the time. Took ages to get him up and in his house. Food was cold by the time I got it back home.

I’ve talked to the chief a couple of times since and he still remembers me even after all those years which is a commendable thing as most people forget me within minutes. I have to say that I find him a nice bloke.
Fair play to him in that case, can’t say I have ever heard of him to be honest, either good or bad.
If the rank and file think he is OK then he has achieved something about 40 other chiefs in England and Wales haven’t.

When I used to live in my flat, I'd got home early one morning about 3am (been fishing). I just getting to sleep when there was this almighty screaming from upstairs, and it just kept going on. I got dressed ran upstairs to find the flat door open, went into the kitchen to find the lad that lived there in a pool of blood with a kitchen knife all the way through his wrist. I grabbed a tea towel, wrapped it tightly around his wrist and told him not to pull it out while I went back to get my phone and ring an ambulance.

Ran downstairs, and while I was on the phone to the ambulance, the screaming starts again. I races upstairs to find he's pulled the knife out and put it through his other wrist. I get another tea towel, wrap it around his other wrist and cover the wound on his first wrist.

The lad in all this time was in hysterics, sobbing uncontrollably, so managed to sit with him and calm him down while sitting in a pool of his blood. A few minutes later, an ambulance and the police arrived and took over.

Thankfully the lad made a full recovery, and moved out not long after, but not before he slipped a note through my door. He thanked me for giving him a second chance at life and that he would forever be grateful for what I done, which was a bit moving to be honest. Before he moved out, I went to see him and it turned out the poor lad had severe terror attacks as a result of being abused by his father when he was young, this obviously being the worst as he tried to end his life.

Still got his note, makes me proud of myself how I reacted, and how I saved the lads life.

Back