Ramones T shirts

Personally band t-shirts are not for me, however, people getting wound up that people are wearing band t-shirts but ‘dont know owt about the band’ are proper wranguns IMO.

Marilyn Manson ffs..sure you don’t mean Madonna??
I was wondering this the other day, how come if you grew up blaring out punk rock in the house, that his musical tastes are so shite.

Did he not get any influence from you at all?

Most of the decent stuff he likes is down to Lu's influence.

I was wondering this the other day, how come if you grew up blaring out punk rock in the house, that his musical tastes are so shite.

Did he not get any influence from you at all?

Most of the decent stuff he likes is down to Lu's influence.
Always been into his own thing..Talking Heads i seem to remember were a favourite..that’s about as ‘punk’ as it got..Beastie Boys anarl..oh and Prince..Lu has good taste like.

neither am I, was a while ago....
but such a collectors item. Still got it.
I have no qualms with you having the shirt that length of time it's the fact you implied you frequently wear it 🤣 I'm 34 my dad was a huge Led Zeppelin fan and I have a t-shirt that he got signed by all the band in a frame. I appreciate the vintageness of it, I was just messing.

Always been into his own thing..Talking Heads i seem to remember were a favourite..that’s about as ‘punk’ as it got..Beastie Boys anarl..oh and Prince..Lu has good taste like.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: never a truer word spoken
I have no qualms with you having the shirt that length of time it's the fact you implied you frequently wear it 🤣 I'm 34 my dad was a huge Led Zeppelin fan and I have a t-shirt that he got signed by all the band in a frame. I appreciate the vintageness of it, I was just messing.
Must have cost a fortune to frame, I mean what is it? A 6XL or something?

Last edited:
I bought a Ramones t-shirt about 20 years ago from a shop that briefly appeared in the bridges, in that end unit next to where Our Price music used to be (maybe the card shop now).

I still have it. Don't wear it often. Where does the OP live? I might put on and visit a beet garden nearby.

I bought a Ramones t-shirt about 20 years ago from a shop that briefly appeared in the bridges, in that end unit next to where Our Price music used to be (maybe the card shop now).

I still have it. Don't wear it often. Where does the OP live? I might put on and visit a beet garden nearby.
Canny shop that was, a bit ahead of its time maybe.

Back