Ramones T shirts

This is two levels of cool better than the Incapable-of-original-thought.-bellend-T-shirt. The Black Cats (Black Flag) one is even better.

Most people are conformity-machines, I pay them little heed.

Kick out the jim-jams motherflickers.
There's also the Third Division, Unknown Pleasures design. And that's another for this thread - the album cover is popular artwork for all kinds of things, not just tees, from phone cases and masks to beers and shoes (I've had 2 different IPAs with the design), and you wonder how many people are fans or just think it's cool and iconic

There's also the Third Division, Unknown Pleasures design. And that's another for this thread - the album cover is popular artwork for all kinds of things, not just tees, from phone cases and masks to beers and shoes (I've had 2 different IPAs with the design), and you wonder how many people are fans or just think it's cool and iconic
Aye, gets everywhere.
Seen it randomly pop up twice only this weekend just gone.

Tim Minchin on the front cover of an Adelaide newspaper

Logon or register to see this image

And a long distance truck driver in Italy

Logon or register to see this image

Couldn't care less. It's just an iconic t shirt design now and can't see how it would wind people up to the point that it does.

"Ahh look at him with palm trees on his shirt. I bet he doesn't even like palm trees, I bet he's never been where they are".

Couldn't care less. It's just an iconic t shirt design now and can't see how it would wind people up to the point that it does.

"Ahh look at him with palm trees on his shirt. I bet he doesn't even like palm trees, I bet he's never been where they are".
Same. They're just good designs. As long as the right people are getting paid.

I get more annoyed by music I love turning up on adverts, crap films, etc.

I absolutely hate the fashionable band t shirt.

They’re up there with these inexplicably popular shirts/jumpers that just have random American city names on them or universities they’ve never been too with a random year next to them.

“Boston 79”

Oh really? You grew up in f***ing Rhyope.

Most of them say their fav song is that HEY HO LETS GO one ! .....

As a Ramones fan (seen 11 times / got about 10 t-shirts and 1 tatoo) , I'm always happy to see their T's as some kind of legacy. Shocking that Green Day sold more copies of Dookie than da Bruddas whole back catalogue, until the Athology came along. End of the Century is a brillaint documentary. I think Linda Ramone (Jonnys Mrs) was involved in the court wrangle with Joeys brother over t-shirt sales.

Back