Rameez Raja

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Redknapp

Striker
Ajmal got hit in the box and the camera went on the coach who was smiling and he said

"he will be quietly feeling for his tailender"

:lol::lol:

Very decent commentator not biased either

What sort of shot was that ffs

Aye I like him anarl (waqar and sohail arnt bad either), makes a pleasant change from the biased Indian lot who were wanking all over the place about the 5-0 and totally wiped there whitewash the series before by us out of their memory.

:lol::lol:

He's at it again.

Ramiz talking about that record chasing win in 1928 against Austrailia. He says "blackie took a fifer and a whitie took a 4 for" whist giggling. Botham didnt know what to say.

Good bloke, played for South Moor a lot of years ago although didn't set the world on fire by all accounts. His late brother was an absolute legend though. Broke all kinds of records for runs against the top West Indies team of the era. Pro'd in the area too at Chester-le-Street, Shotley Bridge and Sacriston I believe too.

Good bloke, played for South Moor a lot of years ago although didn't set the world on fire by all accounts. His late brother was an absolute legend though. Broke all kinds of records for runs against the top West Indies team of the era. Pro'd in the area too at Chester-le-Street, Shotley Bridge and Sacriston I believe too.

Wasnt Rameez commentating in England on a Pakistani tour when he died? I seem to remember it was just a few years back, a real shame.

Played for Durham many times of course

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back