Raising a pint to the lads around the world...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fantastic thread and the list of locations is the icing on the cake. You can add our lass who is currently exiled in Lubbock Texas but has the FSN channel and called mensceeaming down the phone when Gyan scored, and all her family in Kumasi who have been blowing up her phone all afternoon.

For once we were on telly around the world and played one of the better teams in the world and looked fantastic...I'm sooo proud like

Last edited:
Fantastic thread and the list of locations is the icing on the cake. You can add our lass who is currently exiled in Lubbock Texas but has the FSN channel and called mensceeaming down the phone when Gyan scored, and all her family in Kumasi who have been blowing up her phone all afternoon.

They'll be getting a visit from the CIA very shortly no doubt!!! :lol:

San Antonio, Texas checking in. Great result. Fantastic performance. Very proud of the lads today!

From Washington C.D. (aye I knaa it's not part of county durham)

Superb game, lost my voice cheering for the lads.

Raising many a glass here in Windsor, home to so many chelski tosspot glory hunters with whom i.m going to have a field day. Haven't felt like this since Niall/Superkev days...so loving it and so proud. Get in!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back