Raising a pint to the lads around the world...

Status
Not open for further replies.
In this sleepy village near Gloucester, they must've woke up from their post Sunday dinner naps wondering what all the screaming and shouting was all about! Woo hoo!

What a fantastic day for SAFC fans and especially for all those die hards that travelled..a glass of red wine raised for them and me bonny lads..hic hic

In this sleepy village near Gloucester, they must've woke up from their post Sunday dinner naps wondering what all the screaming and shouting was all about! Woo hoo!

What a fantastic day for SAFC fans and especially for all those die hards that travelled..a glass of red wine raised for them and me bonny lads..hic hic
Cheers for today, it will live long in the memory. From deepest darkest G-Town, England

What a fantastic thread. I'm from the relatively local location of the ceiling in County Durham as it happens, and I'm staying up there!

So good to know that so many have enjoyed this day in so many places. This young team will provide other days if we can keep it together. ENJOY!!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLnWf1sQkjY"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLnWf1sQkjY[/ame]

This is a very appropriate song for today

Can I just say, brilliant to read this thread lads. If someone could send this to Benty that'd be great. All of the squad should read this. Fantastic. Tear in my eye..

From deepest north Derbyshire,still shell shocked--best wishes to every supporter at Sid James Park Who kept the faith and went to Stamford Bridge-well done lads! Come on MOTD2!

I'm almost 60, supported the lads since I was 6ish...

The best Ive ever seen, what a superb display.

Exiled on the Garden Isle....

:-D

had a couple of strong galician ales in madrid this evening to toast possibly one of the greatest results since i was born, in 1973

Participating from South Shields, England!!

Absolutely enjoy it everyone. It's euphoric

Never seen a better away performance by the lads!
Nissed as a pewt in deepest Norfolk. :-D

Happy Stubber shocker!

Fair play to you lad, on the way to newtland myself. Worked 12 hours today and was dreading it as most of the lads are Chelsea.....the game and some other good news turned this into one of the happiest days I've had in many many years!

Get in!

Cheers for today, it will live long in the memory. From deepest darkest G-Town, England
Am ower the moon like my lass is wondering why I'm not coming to bed just yet! I'm ganna love MOTD2 tommora like. somehow this feels better than other past away victories at Stamford Bridge. Wish we would work this hard all the time and play with this much confidence, unbelievable like GERINNNN yer bugger!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back