Raising a pint to the lads around the world...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Celebrating here in North Queensferry, Scoatland. Great result, and will continue to celbrate the teams performance into the early hours :)

Just been talking to me boy in Vancouver. We're absolutely loving it. Got to say I'm 52 years old and that was one of the best performances I've seen from a Sunderland team in my long supporting life. Enjoy.

Cheers to all from Toulouse in France. What a result! It's one of those times when I wish I was back home, to celebrate properly

Proud as punch in Portland, Oregon.

I decided to stay in bed and watch it rather than trek across town in the rain to watch it in the bar.......I had very little faith in us getting anything other than a battering......I'll be having a few beers with my humble pie tonight!

Thank you to every single player, Ha'way the lads!

I'll start....from the USA in Iowa.

Brilliant match, unbelievable goal by Onuoha, and a performance that will be remembered for years to come.

After I settle down, I'm going to enjoy a few pints and rewatch. This gem is holding a permanent spot on my DVR!

6th in the table...enjoy mates!

Ha'way the lads!

Just been in USA enjoy it mate..................
:):):):)

unbelieveable performance, over the moon in Paris, France.
was class going mental in a pub full of 'neutrals' rooting for us and some chelsea fans, great day.

I wish someone from the team could see this thread , to see how much performances like this mean to people all over the world! Someone tweet a link to this tread to Benty or someone - I dont know how to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back