Raising a pint to the lads around the world...

Status
Not open for further replies.

from the banks of the river wear, 2 minutes from the stadium of light, me and randle raise our glasses to the lads on the pitch who done us proud today, to the lads and lasses who made the trip and to all safc fans round the world!!

HAWAY!!!

Logon or register to see this image

Cheers from Bromley - decided not to go due to the mad prices & my boys both play in the Kent League Sunday afternoons - need to stay away more often if they perform like that.

Looking forward to work in the City tomorrow!!!

At work here in NZ , day will fly by .
Fantastic performance by every member of the side , not one weak link .

to every sunlun fan out ther...........get the fook in you beauties! just watched the match on sky its gonna be a late night feels great to get a high five + a knucle punch off my very proud & happy daughters especially after the other week we r sunderland=]

And a large pat on the back fromn Norway, not one player could be fauklted, kee p it up lads and well done Brucey. Kept the mags quiet aswell.....

a suberb team performance watched in ladbergen, germany. brilliant!!!

Lancaster, calling in.

Fantastic. Never felt as proud and this thread has capped it off. Much love to all of the Sunderland AFC family in all parts of the globe. Enjoy this boys and girls. We deserve it.

Ran out of beer so the Caprinha, lime and sugar is out just accross the other side of Bushy Park in Teddington!

Did you hear us when the third went in? We should meet when the dust settles. The neighbours thought the world had fell in!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back