Raising a pint to the lads around the world...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moscow checking in with black Czech lager and a stroppy missus who isn't happy about the pizza which shot off my lap and landed face-first on the white rug when the second goal went in.

And for any Spartak fans out there - that's what happens when the real red-and-whites go to Stamford Bridge :)))

Cheers from the south of France to all the fans who went down today ;)

Texas checking in. Got some Belhavens in the fridge.

Second half especially we made them look like little boys. Ridiculous confidence, passing, possession. Totally outclassed them. A team working for eachother versus a team of overpaid mercenaries. Karma is indeed a bitch.

Well done to all the team, everyone who made the trip, and everyone supporting around the world. Cheers lads!

A few will be downed in South London tonight in honour of a massive performance. So proud of every single one of our lads

Texas checking in. Got some Belhavens in the fridge.

Second half especially we made them look like little boys. Ridiculous confidence, passing, possession. Totally outclassed them. A team working for eachother versus a team of overpaid mercenaries. Karma is indeed a bitch.

Well done to all the team, everyone who made the trip, and everyone supporting around the world. Cheers lads!

Well said Tex

Up the bum here in Brisbane at 0436hrs.

G'wan the lads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lovin' the Bolo Zenden dance!!!!

From Calgary,Canada.
A great effort lads,our back four have bein playing solid for 11 games now.
I look at our bench and cant believe the talent sitting there.
Keep it up Bruce and you will be a legend.
Bring on the toffees.

Downing 'Ein Stein' of Spaten to the Lads from Geneva. All [bar one] of the plastic Chelsea fans fucked off before the full-time whistle.

Raising a glass from Vilanova, Spain. Tremendous performance from the lads :cool:

Just said to my wife best day of my life! Misjudged ;)

11 Big game players today. I'll drink to that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back