Radiohead

Imagine thinking bands are only good if you 'get them'.

Radiohead music, to the vast majority of people on this planet, is pretentious self indulgent shite, and their only hit was ripped off from a band who really knew how to write decent music.

They would be the worst headline act on Glastonbury if it weren't for Ed Sheeran and his busker set.

They were superb and showed how to build a set, all in my opinion obviously there mate.

They were superb and showed how to build a set, all in my opinion obviously there mate.
It started off slow but was unbelievable in the end. I’d say it was up there with the very best Glastonbury headline sets but they’d already had 2 of those previously so I’ll leave it at that and make it fair on other bands.

It started off slow but was unbelievable in the end. I’d say it was up there with the very best Glastonbury headline sets but they’d already had 2 of those previously so I’ll leave it at that and make it fair on other bands.

Don't need a set to be rocking from the off tbf and they opened with one of their best and most beautiful songs. I actually prefer the first half to the second but understand they have to try to please everyone so had to dish out the "indie hits", especially as they weren't just playing to their crowd.

Edit: Actually when I mean first half I actually mean the main set. Most of the "indie" stuff was mainly all hoyed in on the two encores tbf. I'd have been happy with the standard set list. But like I said, it wasnt just their fans so fair enough.

Last edited:
That and OK Computer are their best albums, in terms of it all fitting together brilliantly, but some of their best songs are arguably on In Rainbows.

Amnesiac is pretty seamless to me. Id argue In Rainbows knits together well too (what an album that is by the way!).

The only album of there's that I feel seems just like a load of songs thrown together without a thought for order is Hail To The Thief. But that has three of my fave songs in Myxomatosis, There There and The Gloaming.

Back