Radio

All kids listen to shite music. What's that Grime shite about? My lads love it. Also this lad called Ghost Malone. Everyone is talking about him but he's awful.

6 music, Absolute Classic Rock, Radio X, 5Live, Talksport and BBC Newcastle depending on how I feel or what is going on in world

I know I can be a judgemental twat sometimes (even though I’m usually right) but can anyone explain to me how anyone over the age of say twenty one can listen to the likes of Capital or Radio One? Surely your tastes change from tolerating shite by then?

You're not taking into account how many people in this world are thick as pig shit.

Absolute radio for Dave Berry in the morning then flick between that and 6music or YouTube if someone's fancying a specific album on.

Surely there’s only 6 Music worth listening to?

6 definitely has its moments but a lot of the time I still think its quite tame. It's eclectic and dips its feet into a lot of ponds but for me it never seems to get too deep into any of them.

Maybe I only hear it at the wrong times when it's a bit mainstream.

Some decent shows on radio 1, Annie Mac on a Friday night is quality, Pete Tong as well. The day time stuff is utter dross, couldn’t even bring myself to putting capital on.

Radio X during the day is canny

Back