Racist attack in Shields

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Ridgeway, Sycamore and Hawthorne survived the cull. I'll omit Marion Way as that was the posh bit
And Luffness Drive. Given the amount spent on the refurb for a restaurant that was doing well already. I could imagine this being bad debt related rather than racist.

And Luffness Drive. Given the amount spent on the refurb for a restaurant that was doing well already. I could imagine this being bad debt related rather than racist.
NOt much else round there really

This thread seems to be missing something known as 'evidence'. How has it been determined to be a 'racist attack'. I almost guarantee that the response to this will be supported by a logical fallacy, but we'll see :)

Reading the gazette, it has all the hallmarks of another tommy robinson inspired attack against muslims.

The clientelle seem so placid as well :lol:

I love their new signage saying its a family pub. I can only assume they mean the mafia.

:lol:

Never been in. Looks shite.

Reading the gazette, it has all the hallmarks of another tommy robinson inspired attack against muslims.

The clientelle seem so placid as well :lol:

I love their new signage saying its a family pub. I can only assume they mean the mafia.
Tommy Robinson? Is that Jims brother?

Tarf warr

Wonder if Heisenberg knows about the competition?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: GK
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back