Race across the world

He will have been to base camp i would expect...."not that tough"!

Hope that Mother and son win.....she is a class lady..im really enjoying it .(incoming!)
He just seems to open his mouth and the wind blows.

"To be honest, Everest isn't as difficult as people make out." (copied from a google hit for the Telegraph - likely behind paywall).

He's lying. Ain't no doubt.

I can't see any pictures of him at the summit in any articles.
Fair play to him if he did do it mind.

On a quick read it looks like the aim was for base camp 4 not the summit. They only made base camp 3 because wind was too strong to continue.
That's fair enough if that was his aim back then.

He shouldn't be telling people he's climbed Everest though, then telling everyone in the TV audience it's not as difficult as people make out.

"Emon used to be a risk-taker and thrill-seeker, and even climbed Mount Everest"

It's like me saying I've ran the London Marathon because I've been over Tower Bridge. Sort of.

Last edited:
This is canny TV like really enjoyed the pace, tension and the embarrassment of the couples meeting up on route.

Some mental journeys with the draw of £20K looming.

Very watchable and a wad helps.

I think the mother in the Mam/Son team is really likeable, she's came across great. The sister in the Brother/Sister is a lazy but the best looking. The actual couple left in it are growing on me too, although I thought the lass was a prick in the first few episodes.

Ive my doubts about the couple that "lost" that money too.

I think the mother in the Mam/Son team is really likeable, she's came across great. The sister in the Brother/Sister is a lazy but the best looking. The actual couple left in it are growing on me too, although I thought the lass was a prick in the first few episodes.

Ive my doubts about the couple that "lost" that money too.
They have a camera team with them at all times. I reckon it would be nigh impossible to scam the team and would it be worth it for a couple of hundred quid when 20k is at stake?

Finding this not as enjoyable as the first series, purely because the teams aren't aa likeable. Cannot stand that lad with his man - right stroppy twat who is proud of his 'label' and happy to use it as an excuse.

The married couple are irritating, the only positive is the wad.

Back