Race across the world

The uncle (the nephew seems not too bad) and the lass married to the lad (he's okay) with the hearing impediment really need to develop personalities. The brother and sister, he needs to listen to her more as he's dominating her just a little but she's whinging at him like a good'un in return. But they are young as others point out.

The couple that dropped out? That money belt got lifted off him and he's been unlucky. It's a shame, as after a sticky start, she was starting to get up to speed. He came across as okay apart from the business with the tent in the first episode, though acknowledged his mistake of not consulting his wife.

The mother and son, I hope they win and she especially is sound.

Last edited:
Not even the most stunning and fascinating scenery and landmarks would make me tolerate Jen. Robbie is a poor bastard. She's insufferable. Hes got some big life choices to make!

It's obviously in their mandate to have to stop and work at various points otherwise you'd just crack on day after day to win. Slog it out then have a holiday with the winnings. If they did that then it wouldn't be much of a show would it. What I find strange is when they meet on the same bus 2k miles after starting same thing happened last year on the train too.

The siblings will not be talking by next episode. Travelling like that is a guaranteed way to test any relationship. Thrown into too many decisions that pit you against each other. The mum is incredible.

Amazing how things can turn around based on one decision or picking up good local advice. Budget's still going to come massively into it as they get further through South America.

Amazing how things can turn around based on one decision or picking up good local advice. Budget's still going to come massively into it as they get further through South America.
Argentina and Chile will absolutely cripple them. Two very expensive places based off my experience.

Back