Race across the world

Just finished the first series, really enjoyed it. Glad with who came first and second.

Thought the second series showed more of the places they visited mind

Thing with Jen that sums her up was her mistrust of other people. Such an ugly quality that says more about the person who is constantly suspicious. I went travelling with my best mate years ago and he was obsessed with being 'scammed' all the time.

When that ticket agent ran home to book their tickets my first thought was 'what an angel' but all Jen immediately thought she was nicking her passport. Such a joyless way of looking at the world. Can't see how that Rob is gonna cope with her.

Liked the winners actually, esp Jamil who seemed a genuinely lovely bloke.

Thing with Jen that sums her up was her mistrust of other people. Such an ugly quality that says more about the person who is constantly suspicious. I went travelling with my best mate years ago and he was obsessed with being 'scammed' all the time.

When that ticket agent ran home to book their tickets my first thought was 'what an angel' but all Jen immediately thought she was nicking her passport. Such a joyless way of looking at the world. Can't see how that Rob is gonna cope with her.

Liked the winners actually, esp Jamil who seemed a genuinely lovely bloke.
By turning his hearing aid off i reckon.

Back