Race across the world

Those two Asian lads are pretty sound, aren't they?
Iguazu Falls is amazing!
Most of it was cordoned off when we were there (Argie side) as there had been puma sightings! Saw every animal under the sun while I was there except the puma. A proper creature feature.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dom and Lizzy are right moany fuckers mind. Had some bad luck but Christ alive, it’s a free trip of a lifetime, get a bit of perspective.

You have to ignore the stage management and just enjoy it for what it is.

I don't reckon Jen would have got a canoe across the bay, but it made for "pretty" TV.

And funnily enough they never do the same jobs or go on the same outings.

Most backpackers travel light and wash clothes rarely. It's not a glamorous thing to do. :lol:
2 pairs of shorts,two T-shirts,flip flops,one pair of trainers,couple of pairs of socks and briefs,and a pair of trousers saw me from india into Pakistan and right across china to Hong Kong.2018 I travelled across north india and Nepal then Bhutan with 7.5 Kilos of luggage,as soon as I got to lodgings I washed the briefs,socks and the T-shirt and they were normally dry the following morning.

2 pairs of shorts,two T-shirts,flip flops,one pair of trainers,couple of pairs of socks and briefs,and a pair of trousers saw me from india into Pakistan and right across china to Hong Kong.2018 I travelled across north india and Nepal then Bhutan with 7.5 Kilos of luggage,as soon as I got to lodgings I washed the briefs,socks and the T-shirt and they were normally dry the following morning.
Well done mate that is hardcore. I would need a bit more.

Back