Race across the world

Jen is brutal mind

they’ve obviously had a rough ride but she goes on like he’s brain damaged and the biggest possible burden on her. He wants shot
Ah knar, he’s only a bit corned beef man
The fuckers don't even live there (apparently) and they pretty much robbed me and the travel partner blind. :lol: Shameless.
Can't stand Jen, she is awful.
I would have kipped on the boat and told them all to fuck off! There’s a reason why they were the only passengers and there was about 3 crew grinning away

Last edited:
Is it on tonight ?? Still not sure who I want to win. However it’s not a race really as they keep stopping to look at the sights. Plus in a race people always look for ways to cheat/bend the rules. They are observed of course by unit director , sound , camera, medic, translater, local contact etc etc I bet there is the couple and a team of 30 following them in a Range Rover

Is it on tonight ?? Still not sure who I want to win. However it’s not a race really as they keep stopping to look at the sights. Plus in a race people always look for ways to cheat/bend the rules. They are observed of course by unit director , sound , camera, medic, translater, local contact etc etc I bet there is the couple and a team of 30 following them in a Range Rover
Let them self-film, give them a short course on best angles etc, send them off in pairs sans backup crew, would make it far more realistic, I tried to come back overland from Hong Kong solo, always things happening on such a trip.

Its essential a travelogue. People only watch to see the stunning scenery and them moments of tension between the teams. You wont get that if you are expecting them to do there own camera work
It’s like most British tv - very well done but by god when you are involved it takes ages and you have no idea what’s going on. All of a sudden a light goes on there’s some shouting then light off and loads of people move somewhere else and so it goes on for hours and hours.
Oh, I was looking at it from a race perspective 🙄
Nee one would go to a donkey sanctuary during a race - imagine Lewis Hamilton leading the British GP then stopping to go brass rubbing at a local church before returning to find quel surprise - someone else is in the lead now!!!

Last edited:
Nee one would go to a donkey sanctuary during a race - imagine Lewis Hamilton leading the British GP then stopping to go brass rubbing at a local church before returning to find quel surprise - someone else is in the lead now!!!

It's a race on a budget. The money they have is as important as the speed of travel.

Theft, riots and 28-hour buses: the secrets of Race Across the World
Just a couple of crew with them and a couple more in support following a bit further behind apparently. Would love to do this sort of thing, the mam and her son to win it for me.

Can't help but like Jo and Sam...

Can't stand them me. He's like a spoilt brat all the time and she just panders to him. "Can't work because people might look at me" so she works and earns the money.
"I'm hungry but we've not got any money" so he eats 3 meals and she goes without.

Hope the two Asian lads win, they're by far the most likeable.

Back