Race across the world

I wonder how Jen is coping with the absolute annihilation she'll be getting on social media. I hope it gives her chance to reflect. She is hideous.

Jo is an incredible woman. Kind, patient, caring - absolute legend.

The uncle and nephew have grown on me the most. They have definitely had the best experience out of all the couples.

Poor Lizzie. Like others have said - not the girl you'd want in a crisis.

So they have a medic following them at all times. I bet they have security as well, a proper little entourage. Still enjoying it though.

Be a much better show if they were left to their own devices. Would love to see how Lizzie would have 'handled' the situation without a support team on hand 😊

The floating islands are terrific.
The fuckers don't even live there (apparently) and they pretty much robbed me and the travel partner blind. :lol: Shameless.
Can't stand Jen, she is awful.
I wonder how Jen is coping with the absolute annihilation she'll be getting on social media. I hope it gives her chance to reflect. She is hideous.

Jo is an incredible woman. Kind, patient, caring - absolute legend.

The uncle and nephew have grown on me the most. They have definitely had the best experience out of all the couples.

Poor Lizzie. Like others have said - not the girl you'd want in a crisis.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just found out about this program the past few week. Up to ep 2 of the second series. Not enjoying this one as much as the first. Rather than a bit natural tension between the team members there seems to be a genuine nastiness towards people in this series

Is there? Not sure I checked too much.
We visited the floating islands, a short ride from the shore and then went on a longer ride of 2to 3 hours to Taquile. We stayed with an islander overnight. Nice bedroom with a view over the lake but no electricity and we just sat in their dark living room eating food cooked on a fire . Great experience, but I think we were robbed blind too regarding the "rent" for the night 😀. It seemed to go up once our stay was done. Nevermind.

We visited the floating islands, a short ride from the shore and then went on a longer ride of 2to 3 hours to Taquile. We stayed with an islander overnight. Nice bedroom with a view over the lake but no electricity and we just sat in their dark living room eating food cooked on a fire . Great experience, but I think we were robbed blind too regarding the "rent" for the night 😀. It seemed to go up once our stay was done. Nevermind.

Sounds about right from a financial point of view. Just did one of the standard Puno Lake Titicaca day trips TBH. Floating islands, stops on other islands, some walking.

Jen is brutal mind

they’ve obviously had a rough ride but she goes on like he’s brain damaged and the biggest possible burden on her. He wants shot
He'd probably take being shot over staying with her, I'd wager.

Back