R Madrid stand up comedians...

Klopp isn’t stupid enough to get Hazard on the books. Thorgan maybe, but Eden’s best days are way behind him.

Better off taking an up and coming play and hard cash.

Countering with Sean longstaff and a crate of brown ale

I had Radio 5 on yesterday with John Murray commenting on the scum match.

He refererred to Sean Longstaff as being part of the great local talent that they want to continue to see coming through at SJP.

I know he was trying to pander to the fuckers, but I can't honestly see them being delighted if the Saudi investment serves up more shite like Longstaff and his brother

I know he was trying to pander to the fuckers, but I can't honestly see them being delighted if the Saudi investment serves up more shite like Longstaff and his brother

What happened to the next Paul Scholes? Haven’t heard much about him recently

OP will be in tears in a years time when Haaland, Mbappe + Salah are at Real and Barcelona are still playing with Braithwaite and Luuk De Jong up front.
the clowns have not managed to sign Mbappe for the last 3 season at least, Haaland wont go there and they should have signed Salah years ago when he was brilliant aginst them in the Champions.
Sociedad, Sevilla and Atletico (especially) on a par with Madrid and ahead of Barca at the moment

Imagine thinking there wasn’t a time Hazard was better than Salah man.

Six years ago Hazard played every game in Chelsea’s title winning campaign while Salah was out on loan at Fiorentina. Their careers have obviously taken vastly different turns since then, but anyone saying Hazard wasn’t better at any point is mad.
@Geronimo did i dream this?

Well.

1) They know Salah is out of contract in 18 months and hasn’t suggested he will sign again
2) they think he wants to go to Madrid
3) they will be offering Hazard plus cash

Hazard is a fat shite these days mind

Wishful thinking - maybe they haven't seen this:

But they have to keep their fans hoping -(or shoud I say deluded?)

Wishful thinking - maybe they haven't seen this:

But they have to keep their fans hoping -(or shoud I say deluded?)
I mean, it’s not like they have got form for signing the best players in the world is it? Even now, it seems they will get Mbappe.

hardly deluded when you walk the walk Joe lad

the clowns have not managed to sign Mbappe for the last 3 season at least, Haaland wont go there and they should have signed Salah years ago when he was brilliant aginst them in the Champions.
Sociedad, Sevilla and Atletico (especially) on a par with Madrid and ahead of Barca at the moment
Wow

Back