R.I.P. Peter Turns aka Bandit1973

• Thread starter Manchester red n white
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be a fine gesture by the club if armbands were worn like and a great idea for obviously a die hard supporter...

R.I.P mate

R.I.P mate, never knew you but feel incredibly sad that this should've happened. Thoughts with family and friends.

Manchester red n white said:
He spent just as much time whinging about them n'all mate ;) I will certainly let everyone know, at the end of the day if they do agree to put on the arm bands i know of four extra seats sold for the game so it's financially beneficial for them!

Aye he certainly liked a good whinge about them I seem to remember!!

Thanks again for all the contributions to 'Peter's Fund'- we're doing really well, over £300 pledged by paypal and I think over £200 by bank transfer and cheque.

Remember you can donate by paypal on [email protected] or pm me for bank transfer / cheque details.

I really hope by doing this and putting the cash to a worthwhile cause we can show the Turns family and Kate (Peter's wife) how well thought of the lad was and give him a fitting tribute.

The club are usally spot on over these things. When an old lady I knew, who went to see the lads play for years, died, the club placed some flowers on her seat and sent a club crest flower thing to her funeral.

Please accept my heart felt condolences for your loss.

He will always be with you in your memories.

It's a measure of this forum that so much money, yet again has been raised from it's subscribers in such a sad circumstance. For all the in-fighting and and general banter dished out on a daily basis in the face of such a diabolical season, it shows once again the generosity of spirit of SAFCs fans around the world (not forgeting the odd mag who frequents this site) and no doubt how proud we were to name Peter Turns amongst our number.

Fare thee well Peter Turns.

My deepest thoughts go out to the Turns Family.
I didnt know Peter, but was taught by Mrs Turns and know one of his brothers. I cannot begin to imagine the heartbreak they are all going through.

Now this has been unstickied, can it be engoldified yet, or is it too soon? I dont think we can leave it to just slip down the board.

Joe Public said:
Now this has been unstickied, can it be engoldified yet, or is it too soon? I dont think we can leave it to just slip down the board.

Good shout, but I'm sure it won't get to far down the board before going gold.

never knew the fella but reading some of the comments i am sure he was a great lad and my sympathy goes to his family and friends.

Rest in peace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back