R.I.P. Peter Turns aka Bandit1973

• Thread starter Manchester red n white
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

R.I.P. Peter,
Same as most people on here, didn't know the lad. The heart felt tributes are an indication of what a character he must have been. Having lost a great mate myself who seemed to have the same qualities as this lad, I know the hurt family and friends are going through.
The good memories will never fade.

exiled_to_cov said:
Just a thought, but could SMB somehow archive all his posts? Would be a fitting memory as to who he was.

Excellent idea that. A vey fitting tribute to a fellow poster.

Like said on previous, I did not know Bandit 1973 but my condolances go to all his family and friends.

RIP Peter

RIP- like so many others I never knew the lad but have been desperately hoping for good news. My thoughts are with his family and I really hope the club allows a minutes silence in his honour at the Arsenal game
:cry:

Dendinho said:
Excellent idea that. A vey fitting tribute to a fellow poster.

Like said on previous, I did not know Bandit 1973 but my condolances go to all his family and friends.

RIP Peter

I concur. Also, also if we could somehow collate all these posts into maybe a book, it would be a fine thing to be able to give the Turns family.

ajthemackem said:
I concur. Also, also if we could somehow collate all these posts into maybe a book, it would be a fine thing to be able to give the Turns family.

might be better to edit some of them to be honest..

and most of them are only really any use if taken in the ocntext of the thread..

Update:

Thanks to all those who have donated so far to Peter’s fund. We’ve had well on the way to £200 by paypal alone, and additional amounts by bank transfer but obviously they haven’t all cleared yet.

Thanks again, it looks like we’re going to be able to make a lasting contribution in memory of Peter (most likely by way of a new football strip for his school), which I’m sure will mean a great deal to his family.

So, please keep on giving, even a small amount will make a big difference. The paypal address is [email protected]

Or pm me for bank transfer or postal address

Cheers

hully

My deepest condolences go out to his family, friends and all the people who were privaledge enough to know Peter.
RIP

Have we got any more news about the minutes silence or the black arm bands?

I really think this would be such a fitting tribute

Spuddyboy said:

As mentioned on a previous thread, the Minute's Silence might prove tricky as SAFC only do it on the last home game in the Calender Year.

i know the Turns family quite well and they are all a great bunch of people.

Deepest sympathies to the family and friends

RIP peter

R.I.P its hard to find the right words to say in these situations...all my condolances to his family, friends and all that knew him....:-(

Utterly lost for words - RIP Turnsy and may God help his friends and family come to terms with these horrible events.

Just logged in and was saddened to see the title of the thread has been changed to RIP :-(

Thoughts and prayers are with Peters friends and family.

Spuddyboy said:

Alright Ben fella, i called the press office today about black arm bands at the Arsenal game and the lady on the phone said to me she'll have a word with the correct person (Bally?) and get back to me also a journalist called me this afternoon for some thoughts on Turnsy for tomorrow nights M.E.N and he took an interest into the black arm band suggestion and said he would also be getting in touch with SAFC to see what's going on so i suppose we have to wait and see mate. I do know if they did have black arm bands it would mean the world to all of the Turns family.

Manchester red n white said:
Alright Ben fella, i called the press office today about black arm bands at the Arsenal game and the lady on the phone said to me she'll have a word with the correct person (Bally?) and get back to me also a journalist called me this afternoon for some thoughts on Turnsy for tomorrow nights M.E.N and he took an interest into the black arm band suggestion and said he would also be getting in touch with SAFC to see what's going on so i suppose we have to wait and see mate. I do know if they did have black arm bands it would mean the world to all of the Turns family.

Really hope the club can come through on this like, the lad obviously spent a lot of time following his club. Let us know if you hear owt back Mike.

Joe Public said:
Really hope the club can come through on this like, the lad obviously spent a lot of time following his club. Let us know if you hear owt back Mike.

He spent just as much time whinging about them n'all mate ;) I will certainly let everyone know, at the end of the day if they do agree to put on the arm bands i know of four extra seats sold for the game so it's financially beneficial for them!

R.I.P
my thoughts and prayers are with his family and friends!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back