Quoting

Just press the enter button

....does that work?

Nope thAt doesn't work
I suppose it depends when the incorporating happens.... if it happens whilst typing a reply, pressing enter sorts. (I think)

If it happens only after you "post reply" then I have no idea.
Apparently, it only happens on one device, but it happens over multiple different browsers on that device. @Roger, do you have any ideas?
I think I understand.
Hmm, It weirdly appears to have resolved itself.

Last edited:
Just press the enter button

....does that work?
I know what you mean by that.

Sometimes when posting on my phone (Chrome) it looks like it isn't working and my reply is in the quote box, but when I click the reply button it sorts itself out.

The visual editor isn't great in my view and has quite a few problems, but unfortunately we are stuck with the one that the Xenforo development team have chosen (Froala) and there isn't really anything I can do about it.

There have been issues like @Far Tibetan Mountain reported before and normally they have actually been browser bugs which have been fixed in subsequent browser updates.

This issue is happening to me, can't quote someone without the text box going haywire. Started yesterday...after my phone did an update.

This issue is happening to me, can't quote someone without the text box going haywire. Started yesterday...after my phone did an update.

I probably can't help, but some info on the type of phone, Operating System and Browser you are using with their version numbers might come in useful.

Back