Quote Function - Android

Strange, not even the RTG logo. You don’t have another App installed with the same name do you?

No, that's the Samsung logo.

Right, this seems to be working.

I unistalled the Samsung Internet app, and then couldn't use RTG app, getting the error: 'You must install the Samsung Internet in order to use this app'.

So I unistalled and reinstalled the RTG app, and that seems to have fixed it. Still haven't reinstalled Samsung Internet.

Last edited:

Right, this seems to be working.

I unistalled the Samsung Internet app, and then couldn't use RTG app, getting the error: 'You must install the Samsung Internet in order to use this app'.

So I unistalled and reinstalled the RTG app, and that seems to have fixed it. Still haven't reinstalled Samsung Internet.

I guess it originally attached itself to the Samsung browser then which has always been quite fickle. Probably now attached to Chrome so hopefully better. Let me know if you have any more issues. Feedback like this is always really useful.

Bit of an “issue” with my quotes. Doesn’t have that box that you normally see when I go to hit reply. More just a visual thing than owt else as it makes no difference but just thought I’d raise it as it has just started happening recently

Bit of an “issue” with my quotes. Doesn’t have that box that you normally see when I go to hit reply. More just a visual thing than owt else as it makes no difference but just thought I’d raise it as it has just started happening recently

Have you turned the visual editor off? If so you need to click on the "[ ]" symbol at the top to turn it back on again (depending on the size of your screen you may have to click on 3 vertical dots to show more to see this).

View media item 9563

Back