Quiz: How many of today's pop stars can you recognise?

z
canny them Dave, surprised you've not seen them at Kendal
I’m not doubting their cannyness. I was just flabbergasted that anyone would think they were headline material (for KC at least). But apparently they are now “as big as catfish were when they headlined”. Are they? Can’t say I’ve ever heard them on the radio and catfish were all over it prior to their headline.
Maybe I’m old fashioned but I’m still of the opinion you need at least half a dozen crowd pleasing classics before you get anywhere near a headline slot.
Didn’t know a single one 😂
I though you were the right demographic? I knew everything that was going on in the pop charts until I was about 35.

Last edited:
z

I’m not doubting their cannyness. I was just flabbergasted that anyone would think they were headline material (for KC at least). But apparently they are now “as big as catfish were when they headlined”. Are they? Can’t say I’ve ever heard them on the radio and catfish were all over it prior to their headline.
Maybe I’m old fashioned but I’m still of the opinion you need at least half a dozen crowd pleasing classics before you get anywhere near a headline slot.

with you there, they're nowhere near a headline. I've just seen them supporting James 2/3 times

8/15. I got 3 of them by matching the pic to the name. He looks like he'd call himself Lil Nas X, he's definitely a Jax jones and, judging by the pose, she's an Ava Max.

Back