Quitting Smoking & Drinking !

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DurhamRifleman

I may be sticking my neck out here but I haven't had a ciggy or an achoholic drink since Sunday 13th April.
During that time Sunderland are unbeaten. I will not smoke or drink until SAFC get beat in the league. Anybody fancy joining me?

I may be sticking my neck out here but I haven't had a ciggy or an achoholic drink since Sunday 13th April.
During that time Sunderland are unbeaten. I will not smoke or drink until SAFC get beat in the league. Anybody fancy joining me?

I won't smoke (I don't anyway).

I can't promise I won't have a glass of wine with dinner. In fact, I'm definitely having a glass of wine with dinner.

I'm buying my first car next month though and I do plan on quitting the drink then. Just going to offer to drive to the pub all the time. I don't need it to have a good time and really want to have a good run at the whole powerlifting thing.

I could quit now but I know I'd struggle. The car gives me a convenient excuse not to drink.

Do both very rare and just when I feel like it, will never deny myself stuff, must of smoked 3 tabs since start of the year and have had about 4 pints

gave up smoking 20 a day last august, it got to the point where i'd been smoking for 14 years since i was 14 to make a real effort to stop. saved myself a fortune, doesnt hurt to breath in when i wake up, i don't stink of smoke. I don't look as cool mind :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back