Quick info request query anybody?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just spent ages editing 12 pictures in Picnik to upload onto one of those sites that make calendars using your pictures.

11 out of 13 have come up with the following message: (This is on the calendar site not Picnik)
Your selected photo(s) have low resolution. Print your photo(s) as is or replace them with a higher resolution photo from the image library or upload other photo(s).

Why are they low resolution ? How can I make them better? Is it that they were cropped in picnik?

A couple of them are actually not too bad and could still be used, but a couple are dreadful. (I think they are all j.pegs, is this relevant?)

I changed the photo to a tiff file but this made no difference.

What were they taken with? Camera, Phone, something else? It's possible Picnik has compressed them when you saved them after editing. Might be worth uploading one of the original unedited shots onto the calendar software to see if the resolution is any better.

What were they taken with? Camera, Phone, something else? It's possible Picnik has compressed them when you saved them after editing. Might be worth uploading one of the original unedited shots onto the calendar software to see if the resolution is any better.
I've tried this with one that was taken by someone else as it was quite a small photo (width by height sizewise), but it was still rubbish. I'll try with one that I took on our digital camera as height x width of photo is probably better. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back