Quick bit of advice lads.

Is long stay still free for ten minutes?

You can have 15 mins for nowt in which ever car park it is, that said the person I was dropping off was from Sweden and has never even seen the airport in daylight. It felt best to drop her off and point at the doors, she's only a youngish lass and never traveled overseas by herself before. Worth the 2 quid, still robbing twats like.

Do lasses never drive to the airport like ?

Fummin here

Might have had more luck if I'd said lasses like, bunch of deviants on here :lol:

Last edited:
You can have 15 mins for nowt in which ever car park it is, that said the person I was dropping off was from Sweden and has never even seen the airport in daylight. It felt best to drop her off and point at the doors, she's only a youngish lass and never traveled overseas by herself before. Worth the 2 quid, still robbing twats like.

Might have had more luck if I'd said lasses like, bunch of deviants on here :lol:

Nope no free parking at all it's 2 quid in drop off car park.which we taxi drivers have to pay ourselves and not charge customer

Oh aye. Pics FFS!

Back