Queuing up at 3am of coffee

First in the new shop got a year free of coffee. The fact the bloke dragged his lass and his 5 kids there at 3am just for free coffee man. :lol:

Just realised I've mangled the thread title ffs.

First in the new shop got a year free of coffee. The fact the bloke dragged his lass and his 5 kids there at 3am just for free coffee man. :lol:

Probably has done it for the “fame” more than anything……free coffee is the bonus

Just realised I've mangled the thread title ffs.
When I was first person in Music Zone in the Market Place in Durham when it opened (I didn`t queue, I just happened to be walking past when they opened the doors), I didn`t even get a lolly, a balloon or a gonk thing with a label on it`s feet. I got nowt. No wonder it closed down.

Opened yesterday but I'm sure there was people in there on Sunday eating. Unless it was some kind of testing they were doing.

Might have a dodge along at lunchtime to see if it's all it's cracked up to be.

It’s absolutely nowt flash. Baits just the same generic processed shite as any other fast food place. But I suppose people will be happy prancing about with one of their coffee cups in their hand for Instagram likes off strangers.

Review: Tim Hortons
Date: 19/10/2021

Bought the crispy chicken wrap - not as crispy as it should have been. Chipotle sauce not spicy enough. But tasty.
Lattice fries were nice enough but quite a lot of small shitty bits rather than all full works of lattice.
Cwarfee is pretty good in fairness. Not worth queuing up at 3am for though. I'm not wearing a wedding ring.

Overall a 3.5/5

Back