Questions where we never got the answer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Because it works?
It does like. Can't make my mind up if it's lower resistance of a better contact, or a tighter grip warming the battery.

Why you have ever lived?

<< No glory, no brave last words, only their eyes, filled with confusion, questioning "Why?" I do not think they were asking why they were dying, but why they had ever lived. >>
Ha ha wrong song. It's actually Why did my unborn baby die?

I think atheists object to the belief in something for which there is no evidence for, being used to dictate people's lives and in some cases politics

I'm agnostic anyways
Get off the fence man. Agnostics are worse because they look down their noses at theists and atheists, when at least they've made up their minds what they think.

What dya want to make those eyes at me for ?

Has anybody here seen Kelly ?

Such a shame that in objecting to the belief in something for which there is no evidence, they provide no evidence to support their claim.

And in seeking to prevent religious people dictating how people should live, atheists seek to dictate how religious people should behave and what they should have belief in.

You couldn't make it up really!
What a load of utter unmitigated bollocks :rolleyes:

Alice, who the fuck is Alice?

Also, when is my fully erect 7am penis going to tell me the full tale (cryptic that one!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back