Questions that need answers

If plastic bags and packaging are being done away with, then why are balloon releases not similarly banned or, even better, illegal?
I remarked to this earlier. Bit tasteless to comment on according to my mother (no)

I remarked to this earlier. Bit tasteless to comment on according to my mother (no)
I was at an outdoor hippie wedding recently here in Florida with people attending from all over the US. At the end after sunset they started releasing a load of those Chinese paper lanterns. All the people from California suddenly started kicking off as they are acutely aware of the danger of forest fires.

Sure enough one lantern sailed overhead into a tree and started a fire and we all had to go belting round the neighbourhood with garden tools trying to stamp it out before it spread.

Read and learn folks, read and learn.

Fly-tipping. If you're a scumbag flytipper, be a small scumbag, not a massive one. Was out for a ride in the country today and some t**t has gone along a country lane and dumped hundreds of Special brew cans along about 300 yards. Would it not be easier to just stop your van/car and dump it all in one place ? At least then it would be easier to collect/ clean up. Its taken effort and time, and increased the risk of being spotted by spreading it over a long run. I've seen exactly the same thing with old car tyres. Spock would have said, there was no logic in it.

What comes before thunder

Lightening, appears to anyway.
Because the speed of light is faster than the speed of sound.
Or a merangue ?

Fly-tipping. If you're a scumbag flytipper, be a small scumbag, not a massive one. Was out for a ride in the country today and some t**t has gone along a country lane and dumped hundreds of Special brew cans along about 300 yards. Would it not be easier to just stop your van/car and dump it all in one place ? At least then it would be easier to collect/ clean up. Its taken effort and time, and increased the risk of being spotted by spreading it over a long run. I've seen exactly the same thing with old car tyres. Spock would have said, there was no logic in it.

There’s no logic to anything such gobshites do.
Basically they’re as thick as pigshit.

If plastic bags and packaging are being done away with, then why are balloon releases not similarly banned or, even better, illegal?

Because the balloons all float across the sea to the Eu, so let them buggas deal with it.

Why do some people say Oldi instead of Aldi ??

Posh buggas trying to impress.
Oldi sounds more upmarket than Aldi.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reckon they’ve just opened the back door and accelerated away. Massive bells they are.

Back