Questions/Talk that doesn't warrant a new thread, thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

oROSSo

Striker
Staff member
Any random fitness related stuff you wanted to ask or talk about but you didn't think warranted a new thread.

Such as the fact that I've been calorie counting since last Tuesday, not eating a great deal (2300 cals average a day) but never feeling hungry, and I haven't shit for 4 days...WTF is that about!?

Had 4 senacot and 300g carling peas last night, hods of water and coffee today and still nowt apart from gaining 2lb on the scale this morning since friday, despite being on a calorie deficit.

I've exchanged my apple, baguette and crisps daily breakfast and lunch combo for a small sarnie and a bag of popcorn and I feel less hungry on an evening. :neutral:

My workout has been severely affected by getting kicked in the stomach by my wife when I offered a foot rub, her heel felt like being punched.
I thought the pain would have gone by now, it's been 5 days and still knacking!

If it makes you feel any better marra, I've had 4 shits already today.

What I've always wanted to know: When you see properly, properly huge blokes who are obviously juicing and have a spotty back. Is that actually a result of the steroids or is it due to them shaving their back and getting ingrown hairs?

If it makes you feel any better marra, I've had 4 shits already today.

What I've always wanted to know: When you see properly, properly huge blokes who are obviously juicing and have a spotty back. Is that actually a result of the steroids or is it due to them shaving their back and getting ingrown hairs?
well I hope your next one is a hedgehog, you shitting phenom

Congratulations. This means you're squatting deep enough.

Started squatting high-bar which has allowed me to get even lower. Not sure if it's at all physiologically normal but I don't feel any temptation to lean forward to balance the bar, which I sometimes do if I'm squatting low-bar, that then causes that little bum wiggle when you're trying to get out of the hole which we all want to avoid :lol:

I can see that my arse is practically touching my achilles tendons though.

I've had a bad stomach for about 2 years and it's crippling my life really cause i can't go anywhere without having emptied myself of poo :lol: it usually means i don't eat till about 3 but I've tried cutting things out adding fibre etc and it doesn't seem to make a great deal of difference.

sound like irritable bowel syndrome?

I've had a bad stomach for about 2 years and it's crippling my life really cause i can't go anywhere without having emptied myself of poo :lol: it usually means i don't eat till about 3 but I've tried cutting things out adding fibre etc and it doesn't seem to make a great deal of difference.

sound like irritable bowel syndrome?

Judging by your posts, I'd thought that's what you came on here to do.

Oooooh, burn.

Started squatting high-bar which has allowed me to get even lower. Not sure if it's at all physiologically normal but I don't feel any temptation to lean forward to balance the bar, which I sometimes do if I'm squatting low-bar, that then causes that little bum wiggle when you're trying to get out of the hole which we all want to avoid :lol:

I can see that my arse is practically touching my achilles tendons though.

This is one of the reasons I prefer high-bars over front squats for the reason most people intend to use front squats; quad development. The torso angle and lower-limb mechanics are so similar, but with high-bars you can typically use more weight and there's greater potential for overload.

anyone else use double chocolate ON gold standard? when you open the tub it, it shoots off in different directions, very strange.

Going on holiday (look at meee!!.....) at the weekend & i'm likely to indulge that much i'll have to pay excess baggage on return.

Any way of keeping the weight off over there without exercise or cutting back my intake... Thought not, cheers anyway.

Any random fitness related stuff you wanted to ask or talk about but you didn't think warranted a new thread.

Such as the fact that I've been calorie counting since last Tuesday, not eating a great deal (2300 cals average a day) but never feeling hungry, and I haven't shit for 4 days...WTF is that about!?

Had 4 senacot and 300g carling peas last night, hods of water and coffee today and still nowt apart from gaining 2lb on the scale this morning since friday, despite being on a calorie deficit.

Well the weight will defo be shit, sometimes a change in diet can cause constipation. I drink plenty of water, but say if I have a bowl of oats, n get lazy n have another bowl for next meal I'm guaranteed to be bunged up for a few days like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back