Quest

Rivet Catcher

Central Defender
Just caught the match highlights on Quest. Every game in our segment had some analysis apart from ours. Biggest club in league one without a mention by Colin and his third rate guests. Disgrace.

Good lad is Colin Murray, a man with principles.

Murray announced via Twitter in July 2016 that he was to leave Talksport in September 2016, following the takeover of the station by News Corp. He stated that the concomitant business links between Talksport and The Sunmeant that, after the scandal of the Hillsborough disaster and of its coverage by The Sun, his position would be untenable owing to the feelings of Liverpool fans (including himself) towards that newspaper.[1]

Last edited:
Just caught the match highlights on Quest. Every game in our segment had some analysis apart from ours. Biggest club in league one without a mention by Colin and his third rate guests. Disgrace.
They try and do it on a cycle so everyone gets covered roughly equally

I loved his comments on our fans, when he was presenting the EFL highlights, last season.
This was the Saturday night, on the eve of our Wembley, Checkatrade Final vs Pompey.
He said "As I speak, there are tens of thousands of trollied Mackems, having a huge knees up in Trafalgar Square"
He then cut to live footage, of our thousands of fans, singing, dancing, drinking, and generally having the time of their lives in Trafalgar Square.
He didn't have to mention, or show footage, of our fans enjoying themselves, as his programme was about that day's football league highlights, and we didn't have a league game that weekend.
I think he speaks very highly of our club, and fans, and is very knowledgeable, regarding football matters.

Back